Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ling Yok...

HMMMmm...Too Unexpectable?Too Wild?Too Fierce?..Nay Is jus Ling yok!!..hahax

Since this close fren of mine specially dedicated a post for me in her blog writing "good" things about me....I also giving her a BIG suprise over here...hahax...She said I m very desperate in her blog hor T___T..and now she is throwing Watermelon and Durian to me...One sylabus,stab through my heart...t__t...aikxxx hahahahax...Joking la...i where got so siu hei...

Lee Ling Yok aka Yoki Yoki,Ah Yok,Alien,SIfu...Known her since form 2...Smart,Kind,and abit aunty(as in gossiping)hahax..A very confident person and always ask me to have faith.When u hear Ling Yok dis "word" directly people noe..every subjects distinction,every teacher hopes,every student example,every sculls dream...WAHHHHHhhhhh everyone said her until like KING...hahax...For me,she is a very great friend!!when u r down...she will make u up(nah nah nah dun simply think)....Down here actually mean sad,boring and hopeless...

When u sad,she will be there for u although donno wat to do...When u boring,she will be like monkey there entertaining u...When u feel hopeless,she will encourage u....Same class with her for 3 year in secondary scull and our result really like sky and earth to compare..hahax..She really motivate me alot indirectly...Aikxx..too bad now not in da same scull liao...Now cannot rujuk homework liao!!hahax...really misses dos day bullying her..cause she will not counter back...Honestly if u wan me describe her in detail way...tomolo I also cannot finish..hahax...Okay la very Tired liao,Very Late liao,got eye-bag liao..u owe me ling yok!!hahax...

Here The sopo Pic..hahahax+.+


LOOK la like AH LONG ASKING FOR MONEY!!hahax

5 comments:

l.y. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret Lau said...

she's another person u refer as sopo. poor thing la.

we as yr girl classmates. being called sopo.

and too bad i cant join u all. ish..

JuNhOh =D said...

haihz... u mou sum 1 geh laa... our frenship longer than u n hers 1... u write bout her dun write bout me??

damn disappointed!! =P

l.y. said...

marg: hahahaha...ya lor..all oso so po...too much this guy!!


jun hoh: jealous ar?LOL LOL. cos i am cuter than u thats y....:P:P:P

Unknown said...

where is mine la TT

lee ling yok! i want one also =P