Thursday, July 10, 2008

Grandma~~

Thinking back to the past,
Some memories that seem to last,
You were there to care for me and to stay,
You were there whenever my mom was away,

I remember when you tuck me to sleep,
And how you always comfort me and make me believe,
That you will be there through out the night,
As I slumber with your hands and mine entwined,

Grandma, when you went away,
A part of me went astray,
Knowing I would never hear you laugh or cry again,
Was enough to break my heart again and again,

But remembering how you lived,
Is enough to make me believe,
That the memories of you told,
Will be in my mind and my soul,

Thank you grandma,
For caring for your daughter who is my ma,
Thank you grandma,
For all the times you were my grandma,

I miss you so much grandma,
I promise I will not forget you,
I love you grandma,
I will always love you, remember you, respect you, my grandma

1 comment:

kento said...

Ermmm....Ermmm....Of course ..the world is changing every seconds...haha...~keep in touch~....