Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dedicated for you!!A good friend of mine^^

Tonight very tired!!Just finish basketball with Zheng Wei they all...Want to read my bible...but very lazy and tired...Online for awhile to blog...Saw an old friend online....A fren of mine which i have lost contact for two years..and just added her in msn few weeks ago...Dunno why everytime i see her online wanna invite her to my church.She just accepted chirst and she is a very faithfull chirstian...But very unlucky that her parents dont really like her to go church...To me she is a very strong and cheerfull girl,and everytime u share ur secret with her u will feel very comfortable...She is a very good fren that everybody dream for...I believe one day she will stand in the house of god to worship,serve and praise lord without any constraints...And I believe She will be use by god greatly!!!My friend,keep ur fire burning for him and never let it stop...If got any problems just tell me ya!!!I will be there for you to comfort and walk with you ya!!This song i wanna dedicated to you..hope u touch by holyspirit everytime u hear it!!!May god be with u@@

Dwelling Place 奇妙居所 - Joshua Band

No comments: