Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Top 10 Favourite foods^^

10)
One of my favourite soup...PUMPKIN SOUP!!!!!!

9)
Guess what is this????This is Kai lan with salted fish!!!wakakakakkaaka...My favourite vegetables heheXp

8)
This is TAKO TAO!!!!Whenever i go Midvalley i must Buy tako From there at level G...

7)
HAR MEE ARR!!!!!aikxx my favourite spicy food;)

6)
This is PotatoSalad!!!!i Like to eat this since i was kindergarden...wakakakaka..miss it so much@@

5)
Obviously this is sweet corn!!!wakakakaa...always buy whenever i go pasar malam@@

4)
CreamY CarbonaraAAAAaaAAAaa!!!!hehex...Inside it have bacon and cheese and WOuld Betta if got mushrooms!!!yum Yum@@

3)
OmeLettE!!!!!!!!Is egg cover with other variety foods...YUM YUM@@

2)
CreaMy Mushroom MushRoOm SOup!!!!mY favOurite sOup!!!But aBit eXpensive to drinK outside;(....But i still order it!!!

1)
TUNAAAAAAA SANDWISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ngek ngek@@Beta duN leT me See u eatIng,cause I will snatch it frOm u@@hehehex....I love tUna So MUCH!!!!hahahhahax@@...OmGoSh hUngry liaOxP..hehex

No comments: