Sunday, June 22, 2008

Guide me LORD!!!

Finnaly exam finish,got this feeling going to retake my costing paper again cause i dun really do well.Wanna give up study Acca....cause of financial and time...Lately i m really down...asking myself alot questions....A4J just over and shouldnt i be more confident???Wanted to share to my freinds..but dunno how to speak out...Well i m not a person who know how to express feeling and i not any popular guy...who wan to hear from me?Trying to ask god..but my faith is jus not firm enough...I know this will stop alot of blessings from god..but i m just not strong enough...I can act as if i m happy but i cant control my emotion...How M i goiNg to share gospel to all my friends if i continue to be lidat???How am going to show a good images infront of my other friends???I know now is the time for evangelism..and is not my time to be moody..i dissapointed all my friends..i dissapointed my leader..and i dissapointed u lord....aikxxx
Jesus...PLS teach me and guide me...I know i m not worth sometimes...lord teach me how love myself,teach me how to be strong like u,teach me how to share out ur gospel to other..Everytime i invite all my friends to ur house but they always reject me...not answering my phone,not replying my msg....i feel so useless....i wan to give up lord...sometimes i feel so disgusting to call them so many time......Oh lord please REJECT my this negative thinking!!!God,pls show me your way...i WAN TO CHANGE!!!!

2 comments:

emily said...

God doesn't expect us to be perfect, but to trust in His mercy and grace.

hope you're okay kay :)
eventho I might not be much of a help, the least I can do is to pray for you bro :D
n ofcourse if u need listener I'll be there de. kekeke ga yao TIMCI !!!

Sue Wen said...

yea i am facing that too. All we need is faith. Let's start by showing a good example. Study His Words for better understanding. Have a Deep and intimate walk with Him. I think we need to prepare ourselves for Him first. When we are ready, God will surely lead us the way He wants us to go.