Saturday, June 28, 2008

July...

Two more days...two more days more and it is July...So fast 7 month had past for 2008 and yet i m still dreaming!!!WAKE UP WaKE up TIMCI!!!slowY i building my spiritual life...i know is kind of late and slow...To change,first thing i must really have faith.Faith is not something suddenly pop out or something u said only...Faith is actually from God words.Never let myself getting lower in my spiritual life,I Must read BIBLE!!!!!To be frankly the past me DON like to read Bible,god words...I Believe it is his word..but i never take it seriously...and now I regret...i regret that i never read his words....letting myself control my own relationship,letting myself control my mood and letting myself fall into sins...All i can say bible is so great...almost everynight i can feel him...by my side,guiding me and talking to me....But I m still affraid,cause i m not perfect...i affraid all my old bad habits come back...and I know it will weaken the bond between me and him...I M affraid...

1 comment:

Margaret Lau said...

i believe u can do it! how's life now?