Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MAN RISE UP!~

Today was echausted day...Went out studies with a friend whole days...There are one month left finishing 2010...As I review back my wish list I still see nothing achieve this 11 month.....But inside me was hoping God's miracle will happen....

Inside my wish list one of it was Man to rise up in God Kingdom...I cant doubt that Man in this team is spiritually growing and getting mature but in order to support 1000 ppls in future,this is still far to go...We really need more Man of God....This doesnt mean I am discriminating woman and deep inside me woman and man are both equally important.In fact god is rising more Woman of God nowadays.

Today during revision time,my friend brings out a topic.."Woman are more emotional compare to Man?"Is this mean that man dont have feelings at all??Actually Man nowaday including me biggest weakness are our eyes.We always keep finding things that are physically perfect.We seldom look into the inner of something instead we make decision based on raw.Very unlucky that all this things will not last till the end.We knew it but we still fighting it to gain more respect,fame,or even confidents.For me,I used to think that Man Is the leader of a House and should be highly respected.But what I learned today is that a true leader is to serve and to give.Is about willingness to sacrifice and putting your pride down to give the best to the house.There are alot Man of God in the church and these people have one similiarity.Man always pretend to forget this things and comfort walking on their own path.This similiarity is what makes us to put down everything and learn to love and becoming better man.This is also the important things of all which is:

Firstly Love god whole heartedly~
Second Love god with all your soul and mind~
Lastly Love god every of your breath~

Yeah seem like this is the answers to all diffrent questions but that is really basic and simple~
I want to rise up and see more man to rise up~!!!
God Pls teach me more how to become more Man OF GOD!!!

No comments: