Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Facebook is dominating the world??

Nowadays facebook is changing human life.We are so obsessed to it and becoming part of our routine,Wake up from the bed,FaceBook,Eat,Bath,Facebook,Eat,Bath Facebook and sleep.Is like becoming our lifestyle.Without awareness it is taking over all the other social website in the internet such as MSN,Myspace,frienster and etc..










When I look on the chart it really take my heart away,facebook is like a control seed over peoples.All my brother and sister,this facebook it is like more worse than drug addiction...Facebook is taking so much time on us especially on student studies time.I doesnt mean to urge you all to stop or anti against facebook,but what I really mean is that dont misuse the technologies.Facebook got good and bad things and if we using it without time limit , it will definitely control our life.I once sit infront of computer open facebook and without looking at the time it steal away 3hours of my life without knowing it.There are some of my friends are even worse that can sit infront of facebook whole day,and at the end of the day they complain that not enough time to studies,pray, or chating with families..Time is gold let us be smart and dont let facebook control us instead we control facebook.

No comments: