Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fga Cyc,hopes and dreams of thousands


This is the pic taken on last year christmas...After the last week breaking news,alot parents do not let their children come to church,and there are some people starting to give up this dream...When my first hear the news,definitely i was afraid,but in my heart whisper ''god you are coming''.Today I was very upset caused i see my best friends,members,and friends starting to disappeared.The fire inside them no longer burning and the dreams of thousands peoples start to vanish.Sometimes I wonder is it my fault caused i never give enough cares or love???However I believe this is a good sign,caused revival is really here.There is a friend told me this last time,when revival come,apart of people will leave and part of people will stay.Is this a price that need to pay for revival??NO!!!it is actually human self-thinking...It is the devils that want to steal you away from this home...Be strong brother and sister!!

1 comment:

AMS said...

I don't believe we are dealing with "the devil" as you say just human beings trying to understand life, god, spirituality. Tolerance and compassion and love are all we need and kindness to one another. People will find god each in their own way as you have found god in yours.