Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Is Sin or just Me??

".............The law is good.The trouble is not the law.The trouble is with me!I am sold into slavery and sin is my owner.
I don't understand myself at all.I really wan to do what is right,but i cant.Instead I do what I don't want to do.I do what I don't want to do.I do the things i hate.I know what I am doing is wrong.I know that these laws I am breaking are right and good.But i can't help myself because I'm no longer doing it.Sins inside me is stronger than I am.It makes me do these evil things.
I know that my old sinful nature is rotten.No matter which way i turn i can't make myself do right.I want to but I can't.When I wan to do good,I don't.When I try not to do wrong,I do it anyway.I am doing what I don't want to do.So easy to see where the trouble is.Sin still has me in its evil grip.
When I want to do what is right,I always do what is wrong.This seems to be a fact of life.My new nature loves to do God's will.But my lower nature is at war with my mind.It always wins the fight .It make me a slave to the sin that still within me.In my mind I want to be God servant.But instead I am sin's slave............."
Romans 7

No comments: