Saturday, October 18, 2008

5am...

Looking at the window,
Cant barely close my eyes...
Wanted to sleep....
Physically very tired,but mentally awake...
A lot pictures keep switching in my mind..
A lot problems keep bothering me...
When you were the only one by my side...
Everything seems to be alright...
But not now anymore...
I'm feeling so in deep shit now...
I really wanted to ask you......
Will you forgive me again??
Will I hear your voice again??
Acting like you don't mean anything to me...
Fooling everyone...
is not easy...
I know this is not the time to feel depressed...
but I m just not worth anything from you...
My character...
I thought it would be different..
But still remain the same...
Getting even worse sometimes...
Afraid to look myself in the mirror...
I wont give up...
But really wanted to fall...
Is there anyone to hold me from behind??
never a lucky person...
Sorry seems to be hardest word...
If I could find you again one day...
From heart...
i want to tell you...

I miss you.