Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tension,pressure stress and Responsibility

Very new here...hmm@@,someone give me a good idea to blog when i m bored and ask me not to exposed her identity..so i promise dis poor lady ler...But i wonder why alot people like to blog so much until some of them use their eating time to blog with the food beside them...haha... i m not intend to critisize these people..but jus wondering why are they so additcted to this "bloging " maybe this is some spread disease,and this lady trying to spread this disease to me,hopping that i m addicted to blog and and ruin my life...hahaha..^^maybe this lady is cursing me now when she reading this..hehe,anyway i m joking only^^haha..PLS DONT ANGRY YA!!..To be frank,i cant really put all the blame on her,maybe i am just too free and therefore i decided to blog,I m not really sure the propper way to blog,hope,no mistake ya..or maybe noone will be readin my blog..

Aikxx,nvm..let me bring this post topic which also my blog title now,Pressure,Tension,Stress and Responsiblities.I believe almost every people have their own purposes and goals in order to sustain in this creepy and wicked world.Why do i say the world is creepy and wicked??It is because some people may act as ur best friend and turn back to backstab u,and there is another people who stick u like a glue when u are up and kick u away like a stray dogs when u are bottom.I believe there are more diffrent people as the world is fast changing.

However to achieve these goals and purposes are not easy because we need discipline,efforts and responsibility.My highlight here is on responsibility..here i defined responsibility as an obligation tofulfil a task.Therefore when we are assigned with a task,we are responsible to ensure the task is proppely fulfil.Not only fulfil the task perfectly but we also need accountable the achievement of task when given to us.For now,my responsibility is to study and pass all my exams.Unfortunately,i have not yet prepared any of my papers where the days to exam are limited.

I noe my family put a high hope on me especially my dad going to retire soon.I m the youngest in my family,and my sister were married last year,but luckily i got one good brother who willing to pay for all my exam fees.I noe it is not easy to earn the amount of money,thats why i feel so pressure tension and stress.In fact i m not from those rich gates and therefore i cant afford to fail any of my papers in this coming exam.

Pressure,Tension and Stress may sounds diffrent,but to me this three words are the same because it will keep annoying me until my last day.However,i believe this three things are what god trying to test me.So i MUSt be tough and stong to face it.How i wish i could sit down proppely one day to revise all my work.I am not who i am last time,and i cant afford to be who i m last time.Nevertheless,i believe my responsibilities are not just this,and i believe there are more comin unexpected one.Anyway i hope i m well ready to carry all this responsibilties with less pressure,tension and stress...OMG i also dunno what i am writing,hope noone will discover my mistake..hehe^^

2 comments:

emily said...

sei tut tut. curse u curse u hahaha

WeiNi said...

So.. All da best for ur exams ya..
Good luckz.. =)