Thursday, September 27, 2007

Father,please forgive me..



Father.I thank you for the blood of Jesus that cleanses me from all my sin.I come before you in the name of Jesus and ask to be restored to a right relationship with you and my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Father, forgive my incompleteness: not growing in Christ, not expanding my knowledge of the Scriptures, not developing all my talents.

Father, forgive my disinterest: a lack of concern for needs around me, busying myself with new tasks when I should come to honored u lord.

Father, forgive my dishonesty: taking, the easy way rather than the right way, speaking in one manner while living in another, silencing truth to preserve tranquility, settling for less than what is best, loving tradition more than obeying your pioneering Spirit.

Father, forgive my loudness: talking when I should be listening, proclaiming when I should be studying.

Father, forgive my silence: feeling love and failing to whisper it, reeling with joy and not shouting hallelujah, knowing truth and forfeiting an opportunity to share it, sensing a need to share my faith and doing nothing for u lord.

Father your word,say that if i confess my sin,you are faithful and just forgive me and cleanse me from all unrighteouness.I come into your presence to confess all my sins,knowing that i can draw near to you with a true heart in full assurance of faith,having my heart sprinkled from all evil conscience and my body washed with the pure water of your word.

Father,please forgive me...in Jesus name i ask and pray...Amen

1 comment:

SKY said...

I typed up " Please Father Forgive Me "..and your blog came up...
I want to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it...
Your parents must be very proud of you...I hope that my grandson will someday have the insight that you do.
God Bless you Always...

Sky