Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I love my Family...

Tonight i have dinner with my family....
So long really never seat together with them and have conversation more than an hour...
It was a great night and unfortunately i dint take any photos but these pictures will always be in my heart forever.
Just now during my devotion time,God remind me a lot of sweet memories when I was small in the family.
I still remember when i was 8 years old that time i was so naughty and I love to steal money from my dad,brother,mom and sister pocket.
"sepandai pandai tupai melompat akhirnya jatuh"
One night my brother caught me stealing my dad money,i thought that time i will be punish by them..and unexpected they just give me a warning...Since that dayy i promise myself never steal anything and i learn very precious things which is FORGIVE..You may know a lot of friends in this world but all of them is not as precious as your family.Yes sometimes me and my brothers may have some dispute but over a period of time there is no revenge or hatred.

There are a lot other sweet and sour memories,and thanks god remind me all of this tonight...Just now when i was chatting with my dad,i notice that my dad was getting older,vein and wrinkles are coming out,black hair become white hair, and her eyes was not as sharp like last time.My heart was really pain and i feel like i did not contribute much in this family.

I have a wish that i wanted to bring my dad and mom to go for overseas vacation..God please give me this capability:(...I really really appreciate every moment with them..I love my family.

No comments: