Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rainy day@@


I was walking alone on the street.
The whether is getting worse.
The dark cloud start to cover the sun and the sky are getting gray.
Slowly water start to drop from sky and it touch my nose.
From drizzling to heavy rain.
I run as fast as i could to find a shelter,
but before i could reach the shelter my whole body is wet.
Standing alone at the shelter hoping there is a umbrella beside me.
Very unlucky that,the rain is getting heavy and thunders start to strike.
I was alone and i am very cold.
I am tired and i wan to rest,
but i cant,caused i need to be strong.
I tell myself that even how heavy this rain is,
it cant stop the fire inside me.
I deeply believe that after the rain,
there will be a colourful rainbows and beautiful sunshine awaits me.
Be strong!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

l.y. said...

be strong! me support you!

come when free? all of us meet up, help you recharge for abit! :)

tCtunA said...

walau thx...how u recharge me???let me zat u??hahax

MarĂ­a Cecilia Erosa Encalada said...

i like it!!!