Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FGA CYC-5 years anniversary

24-10-2009
Dear God,

I was once lost in the wilderness but then you found me and brought me back.I know that I don't deserve anything from you but thank you for not giving up on me and put me in CYC,this warmth home.Its my greatest pleasure to walk with you in this home for 3 years.Many things has happened past few year,from impossible became possible,from faithless to faithful,from hopeless to hopeful and nobody to somebody.

I know i have have a lot of limitation but i am willing to give out for you even though there is only last 2 coins in my pocket,for what i have is belong to you lord.I still don't satisfied for the memories in this home. I want to experienced you more in this home.God I see this home in 5 years later will be a huge tree that bring faith,hope and love to all the peoples.Not because how great we are,but is because of your presence with us every Saturday evening.

God i love you,i love this home and i love all of you,brother and sister.Brother and Sister, because of your small pieces in the picture,CYC become a warmth house.And I am glad to be a small piece of the picture in this home. :-)These are few video that are memories in my heart,but i believe there are more to come in future!!!GOGOGO Fga CYC!!!








1 comment:

Sherman said...

eh honey. busy enjoying life forget me d la..

:p