Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mothers day(9May)

Today it was the happiest mother day I ever celebrate cause my father finnaly accepted christ during the service..I dunno whether he is willingly or not but all I know is i should be glad and grateful that God has make a huge step in my family towards christ,in fact deep inside my heart it was the opposite of the feeling...Cause i really worry that it might be the devil traps..I worry that this salvation door is just an illusion...I m really affraid that there are more devils attacks on me and my family...Can I resist all the temptations??Am I strong enough??Maybe i m not fit but I know at this time I MUST NOT get tired...I cant give up what God have gave me...my studies,family,friends, and everything in my life....I m just nothing but u never give up on me...thx...PRAY!!



Taken last year...

1 comment:

bee ♥ said...

let's add oil together bro!
=)